Partnership – Partnership is a key principle of our work and we welcome the opportunity to work with others across the world to deliver impact for People living with, affected by or at risk of HIV/ AIDS, Orphans & Vulnerable Youth, Persons with Disabilities, women, youth’s and other key and vulnerable populations.
We thank and commend our partners whose contributions have helped NYE Uganda to improve the lives of people impacted by our services in Uganda.
How can you support?
Make a difference today by contributing in any of the following ways:
• A grant through your organization
• Payroll contributions from your staff
• Support our Make a Difference program and play your part in re-defining the future of disadvantaged people in Uganda.
• Use our services! We also offer consultancy services. Organizational /institutional capacity assessment and development, Project formulation, Programme development & management, Trainings/capacity buildings monitoring & evaluation, HRM and among other areas.
• In-kind support to support our work, including, clothes, shoes, scholastic material, office and vocational equipment, or even your time and skills through local and international placements of volunteers and internships.
At NYE, we believe that by working together, we can make a significant shift in people’s lives. Contact us today to discuss how you or your foundation or organization can join us in empowering communities for an inclusion society.
Grants and in Kind and kind support
we trust to rely on the generous support of development partners the world over to deliver these renewed programs. We welcome both organizational capacity building, and program grants and partnerships along all the thematic areas.